Photographer's Instructions for Creating a Client's CD:
1. Open the README.txt file in the STUDIO USE folder and review the file descriptions and detailed instructions.
2. Create a new folder on your hard drive, naming it STUDIO VIEW MASTER. Copy the contents of the CD-ROM into the new folder. DO NOT CHANGE ANY FILE NAMES.
3. Replace the sample images in the IMAGES folder with your images. While the folder will allow 200 images, only 10 to 20 are recommended. The folder will accept JPEG or BMP files for the slideshow. Windows will only recognize BMP format files for Desktop images. All images should be 72 dpi for best display and to prevent unapproved use by your client. We suggest converting all of your image files to 72 dpi BMP files. Photoshop can automate the process. See the README.txt file for details.
4. Replace the logo in the LOGO Folder with your own 72 dpi bmp format file. Name your file "logo.bmp", without quotes. For best results, use a black field around your Logo. It will display at the begining of the slide show.
5. You can replace the music provided in the MUSIC folder with your own .wav files. See the README.txt file for details.
6. Test the program on your PC by clicking the STUDIO VIEW icon.
7. Write a new CD for your client with all files, except the STUDIO USE folder.
The slideshow, screensaver and desktop image will only function on PCs. However, steps 1-5 and 7 (above) can be performed on a MAC if desired.
Only $75 for fully customizable studio software you will use again and again!
To order, contact Terry Deglau at (412) 414-9132 or email Terry@TerryDeglau.com.